Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Vacuum (NV370) Review
This product will allow you to effectively clean carpets, rugs and all types of surfaces, including bare floors. The machine has already gained popularity for having a powerful suction that allows you to pick up all the dirt that you can see, plus removes the embedded dirt that your open eyes can’t.
• Product Dimensions: 15.4 x 11.6 x 27 inches ; 23.2 pounds
• Shipping Weight: 23.8 pounds
• Features a Never Loses Suction Technology
• It is lightweight, XL Capacity Portable Canister
• Features Anti–Allergen Complete Seal Technology + HEPA
• Includes Dust Away Hard Floor Attachment with 2 Microfiber Pads
• It is easy to Maneuver with Swivel Steering
• 30 feet long power cord
Functionality, quality and performance:
The Never Loss Suction advanced cyclonic technology will separate all fine dirt and tiny particles from the air, preventing dirt from clogging the filters. From the beginning to the end of every cleaning job, you never lose cleaning power as it keeps suction power strong over time. If you have never used a vacuum with a powerful, you are going to be appalled at how much dirt comes out of your carpet.
HEPA Filtration and Complete Seal Technology
Shark’s Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology combined with superior HEPA filtration will capture and keep back over 99.9% of fine dust and allergens inside the vacuum. These advanced features highly protect users from breathing in air full of dust and dirt.
Convenience of a superb cleaning
The Navigator includes the patented Dust-Away hard floor attachment. It is a one step dry floor cleaning system that works by using powerful suction to vacuum up the visible debris. It also has a microfiber pad that wipes away the tiniest particles. The powerful pet attachment makes lifting pet hair and other ground-in dirt from carpeted stairs, upholstery and other surfaces easier and quicker for users. Many of those who have already experienced this machine opine that cleaning around obstacles has never been more convenient as with this go-anywhere, lightweight upright. Thanks to the engineers who have employed Swivel Steering. It has an extra large capacity dust cup and features lightweight convenience ideal for quickly cleaning rooms, stairs and other hard to reach areas around your home and car.
• It is affordable.
• It provides an excellent suction.
• Easy to assemble
• This one has a HEPA filter and easy to empty dust cup
• 30-foot long power cord
• Lightweight: about 14.5 pounds. In Lift Away mode, weighs 8 pounds.
• Bagless. A time and money saver not to have to go buy bags.
• Tolerable noise level, compared to others
• Swivel head helps to easily maneuver around things with just a twist of your wrist
• Excellently cleans both – hard floor surfaces and carpet.
• Adjustable suction. You can vacuum smaller rugs without pulling them up off the floor.
• Has beater bar on/off control meaning no more carpet burns or scratched wood floors.
• The Lift Away function is simple (one press of a button) and works great.
• Washable and sponge filters. Rinse and air dry and you’re good to go again.
• The hose that leads to the wand is way too short
• If you use the wand or attachments, the pull may make the vacuum fall over as some users claim
• Does not have on-board storage for the turbo brush or another extension wand
If you consider both – advantages and disadvantages – advantages certainly far outweigh the limitation. It performs really well. It is very portable and easy to maneuver. The dust collection bin empties very easily and completely. It performs just great. There is no such vacuum cleaner that is perfect. ‘If you accept this reality then you know why customers rate this vacuum 4 and above and this high consumer rating is an indicator of this model’s position as a very good vacuum for hardwood floors and carpets. Most of all, you are going to pay less for it than other choices having comparable features. So, this model will prove to be the smarter choice.