Dyson DC39 Origin Canister Vacuum Review
The Dyson DC39 Origin Canister Vacuum should be your ideal choice as it is engineered to provide cleaning satisfaction and convenience. Whatever may be your expectations – powerful suction, maneuverability, efficiency on carpet, rugs, hardwood floors, tile floors, ability to capture microscopic particles – this canister vacuum is ready to fulfill all or most of your expectations.
• Patented cyclone technology: Radial Root Cyclone™ technology
• Movement type: Ball™ technology
• Filter: HEPA filter
• Cleaner head: Triggerhead tool
• Suction power: 280 AW
• Bin capacity: 0.53 gallons
• Dimensions(H x W x D): 14.5 x 20 x 10.3 inches
• Its maximum reach is 32.8 ft
• Cord’s length is 21.7 ft
• Weight: 16.5 lbs
Design and structure:
This canister vacuum has a sleek design with dimensions 14.5 x 20 x 10.3 inches (H x W x D) and weighs only 16.5 pounds. The essential components are located inside the ball that is acoustically treated. This makes the outer clutter-free and help steer smoothly.
The canister vacuum rides on a ball, which pivots on itself so you can instantly change direction as you desire and you can do that with just a turn of the wrist. The Ball technology allows for greater maneuvering and cleans without any awkward moves and collision with obstacles, turning on the spot. The ball technology engineers an acoustically treated ball and this engineering keeps the noise level to a reduced range. Good for those in search of a noiseless vacuuming. Most of the materials used are sound absorbent and delivers a quite operation.
Emptying dirt is also quite easy with a push of a button. Bins are crystal clear and you can see how much dirt and debris that machine has collected already and if it needs replacing. Dyson offers a 5 years warranty for this. So stay worry-free.
Find out more features and specifications
Power and Performance:
DC39 Origin has Radial Root Cyclone technology. Its remodeled airflows maximize suction power which helps to capture more dirt. It’s improved flow efficiency reduces turbulence. It preserves air pressure allowing tiny dust particles to be extracted by the inner cyclones. These refinements help remove more dust, allergens and pet hair from the entire home. DC39 Origin has a central steering mechanism which provides greater control.
Conventional vacuums rely on bags that trap dust and dirt. But in some of these bagged machines, dust can clog the small holes in the bag. Some ordinary bagless vacuums use a central filter to trap fine dust, which can be clogged too. As a result suction drops and you don’t get a dust and dirt-free home.
This canister vacuum cleaner comes bagless and the lifetime filters are washable. So relax as there are no extra costs of replacements.
DC39 Origin also comes with a Triggerhead tool and an air-driven rotating brush bar. If bending down during cleaning is on your ‘DO NOT LIKE’ list, this canister has a good news for you. It’s the only turbine head controlled at the handle and requires no bending down at all. All you have to do is to push the button on the handle to turn the brush bar on to allow high pick-up on carpets, or off to allow delicate rugs and hard floors. What a convenience!
The cord length of the machine is about 21.7 inches, quite long for average households. It will also provide a maximum vertical reach of 32.8 feet.
In terms of versatility, power and performance, this machine is viewed as one of the best vacuum for hardwood floors, carpet and other floor types.
This canister vacuum will make your indoor air completely clean from impurities. Its filter captures large amount of dirt and dust and prevents the dust from reaching motor. It will also capture pet hair and all other microscopic particles such as pollen, mold and bacteria. Its HEPA filter enables you to remove allergens from home cleaning 99.97% dust and dirt particles. It also expels clean air. As a result, you will not find any dusty or electrical smell.
DC39 Origin comes with a Triggerhead tool and a rotating brush bar that is air-driven.
• Other vacuums rely on bags and filters to capture dust and dirt. As Dyson machines have Root Cyclone™ technology, they don’t need costly replacement bags and filters.
• The essential components are located inside the acoustically treated ball that allows the outer remain clutter-free and help steer smoothly.
• You don’t need to replace the filter as it is washable. HEPA air filtration system gives you cleaner air. Only Dyson vacuums have constant powerful suction, deep dust removal, high ability to capture allergens, expel cleaner air, do not have dusty bags to empty. These machines are certified as asthma & allergy friendly™ by the Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America.
• Dyson ball technology gives you maneuverability.
• It is light weight and gives you portability convenience.
• It is considered versatile as it effectively works on all kind of floorings.
• It features a quick emptying dust cup.
• Designed for reduced noise level.
• The brush control is located at the handle preventing you from bending down during the transition from one floor type to another.
• Long cord length gives a wide cleaning radius.
• A Dyson cyclone captures more dirt and microscopic dust than any other. No bag. No loss of suction.
• All Dyson vacuums are made from ABS and polycarbonate – the same material used in riot shields and crash helmets making them Tough and durable. It also comes with a warranty.
• You need to pay a little more for it but extra bucks will provide value for money.
No bag, no loss of suction, no awkward move, ability to work on all floor type and maneuverability – all these major features make Dyson DC39 Origin preferable. It is considered one of the best vacuum for hardwood floors, carpet and other floor types as it is equally efficient on all. We recommend you to give it a try.
Check out the latest price of Dyson DC39 Origin model.