The Eureka 3670G Mighty Mite canister vacuum, a lightweight, sleek and compact canister, is ideal for bare floor, wood floor, tiles, carpet and car-inside cleaning. Not big in size at all, this canister vacuum is portable and is loved for its maneuverability. Storage of this value for money product is never a problem to users because of its compact size.
• Weight: 11.4 pounds
• Product Dimensions: 18.2 x 13.6 x 13.6 inches
• Provides Quick and Efficient Cleaning at home and auto
• Has a Blower Port
• Very lightweight
• Ideal for all floor types
• Features a power-Touch handle with easy-to-use fingertip controls
• Includes a bare floor nozzle and a deluxe floor brush
• Has a 20-foot cord; compact size; auto shut-off protects against possible overheating
• On-board tools include a dusting brush, crevice tool, and an upholstery nozzle
• Built to North American Electrical Standards
• The vacuum comes with a limited 1-year warranty
Performance and Functionality
The Mighty Mite canister vacuum comes with a motor of 12 amp and is capable of creating powerful suction that gives quick and very efficient cleaning. Its onboard tools include a crevice tool, upholstery nozzle/dusting brush and carpet/bare floor nozzle to provide maneuverability to easily reach difficult areas. Cleaning your drapes and pulling out cob webs from the ceilings are no more tiring since this product has 2 extension wands. This is a bagged canister vacuum and includes a triple-filtration bag system for a perfect cleaning.
The Mighty Mite canister vacuum comes equipped with powerful brush rolls for deep carpet cleaning and a complete set of tools are provided for specialty cleaning such as stairs and upholstery. This canister vacuum picks up dust and hair of pets very easily. It sucks up dirt and other tiny particles from under the seats and around the sides inside the car and this way makes cleaning inside of a car more convenient.
Why 3670G is simply great
• It is compact, very powerful.
• The cord is generously long and wraps easily around the base for storage.
• It has a blower port that blows away dust without contacting electrical components.
• The noise is quite tolerable and not at all excessive considering how well it cleans.
• It is a bagged vacuum and the bags are easy to change without much additional expenses.
On the limitations side
• Its combination tool brush is 2” wide. Consequently, it concentrates the suction into a small area for high power. But because of the 2 inch-wide opening, it need the users to move it much too frequently when cleaning larger surfaces to cover the entire area. A 4”-5” brush would easily allow to cover a wide area and would make the cleaning task shorter and more convenient.
• The vacuum does not have a HEPA filter. Those allergic to dust and pet hairs may find this disappointing. Although not having one has a reasonable trade-off in keeping the price down.
Users who have used this vacuum find it to be an excellent value and are usually pleased with the purchase. The advantages far outweigh the disadvantages to make it an efficient, value for money product.